Friday, September 26, 2008

My collection

Hi, everyone. I'm Saori of edc 3 student.

I'll introduce my collection of picture postcards. I like to tour somewhere and buy picture postcards.
↑This postcards are the scene of Okinawa. I went to Okinawa when I was a high school student as a school trip. In Okinawa, especially, the sea was very beautiful!! I want to go there again if I have money...


←They are the scene of Kyoto. I have ever been to Kyoto about three times. My favorite place is Kiyomizu-temple. I visit there every time. I'll go to Kyoto in next winter vacation with my friend.







→Of course I bought postcards in the US. I bought many many postcards. Maybe 70 postcards!! There were very nice picture postcards in the US, so I enjoyed choosing postcards which I'll buy.


If you have picture postcards, please show me♪♪♪

3 comments:

miki said...

Hi, Saori.
Did you bought 70 cards? You bought so many!
When I was in New York, I sent cards to me and my grandparents. I'll show you it some time.

mai said...

Hi, Saori.
I didn't know that you have collected post cards! Please let me see your collection☆

Anonymous said...

Hi, Saori. I didn't know that you have so many collections of post-cards!! These look so nice. I'm not good at keeping post-cards or things I bought, so I want you to tell me how to keep them. haha!

hitomi