Saturday, September 27, 2008

B-DAY!!!





On September20th, I became 20 years old!!! yay!!! I'm sooo happy because many people congratulated on my B-day:-)

We had a birthday party<3 It was so much fun and I had a great time with my family and friends.

I ate a blueberry cake and my friends gave me cute clothes.

20 years old!!! it was special for everyone, of course for me, too. I want to improve my English more and more because I became 20 years old... LOL. I want to do my best for everything!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE<3<3<3

1 comment:

Thomas Pals said...

Hey Yumika,

I didn't realize it was your Golden Birthday. Do you have Golden Birthdays in Japan? In the U.S., people say it is your Golden Birthday when your age falls on the day you were born. You turned 20 on the 20th of September. That is your Golden Birthday.

Happy Belated Golden Birthday!

Mr. Pals