Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Respect For The Aged Day

Hello! Thi is Hitomii from EDC 1. I can't believe we have only two weeks left!

Today is "Respect For The Aged Day," so I went out with my family in order to eat sushi. I want you to know that we didn't go belt-conveyor sushi shop like "Kappa-zushi." We also ate sashimi and tempura. It was very good!




I paid all because I'm rich now! My grandfather looked enjoying sushi, so I'm really glad. If I fall some credit for this year's spring semester, he will forgive me, I think.

2 comments:

Hajar Alwi said...

I am not too familiar with "Respect for the aged day" but it surely sounds like your grandfather enjoyed his sushi! It's really nice of you to treat him. :)

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Hitomi,

It is good that you took your grandfather out for Respect for the Aged day. I am sure he appreciated it. Maybe now I can call him to let him know what a good student you are in my class. I won't tell him about your other classes. ; )