Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium









Hey hey heeeeey!!!!

I'm Minori who is belong to the EDC grade3(already 4?) student.

I cannot belive that the last semester of my university life will begin tomorrow.

How was your summer time?

Did you had fun?

I could spend a very good time, I belive.

The day before yesterday, I made sure that I can go to graduate school.

I mean I passed the exam!!!!

I have to study hard from now on.

Anyway, let me tell you the movie

"Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium".

It is magical and fantastic movie,

the story about toy store.

I love whole color of movie.

You can understand what I mean if you watched the movie.

I really recommend you to watch it!!

Well, see you at school.

I hope we can hold

the mixier (EDC grade3&4 and OG and OB) party

in the sometime of second semester!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Minori! Long time no see. Anyways , I have to tell you 'congratulations' first!! On Friday, I happened to walk before SUAC, and it was the day that found out who passed the exam! I'm so glad you passed! Let's do our best next semester. Yeah!

hitomi