Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WEDDING♪

Hi, everyone! This is Yuri. How are you? Today, I tell you one of my wonderful day

At the beginning of this month, I was invited a marriage ceremony. One of my friends was married to her boyfriend. This was my first time to attend the wedding ceremony. It was a wonderful day! She wore wedding dress, and she was very beautiful She looked like a princess!! In addition, the dishes were tasted good. I was moved to her beautiful appearance and her nice speech.

After the marriage ceremony, I went to post-part party. We ate and drunk a lot. We played BINGO game, but I couldn't get any gift(;_;) However, we played another game after the BINGO game. Happily, I got a bouquet!!!!!! I really want her to be happy... I was very happy to attend her marriage. I will never forget the day!

Yuri

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Yuri.
Did you get a bouquet??!!
You are sooooo lucky!!^^
I hope that happy things will happen around you even if you don't have a chance to marry soon (because we are students now).
Kahori