Monday, March 31, 2008

GHOST STORIES

Hi, I'm Saori.

Recently, I read 'GHOST STORIES', Oxford Bookworms Library. I tried to read level 5 book, and I read this book without dictionary, if possible. This book was easy to read because it has not so difficult new words.
I'll introduce it to you. This book consists of 6 short stories about ghosts.

In this book, dead men who can't be alive appeared in front of people. Some of them scared people or killed people; on the other hand, some dead men helped people who had a trouble.

I thought there are not only scary ghosts, but also kind ghosts. I knew that there are kind ghosts, however, I'll be afraid of ghosts if I meet them. I believe that ghosts exist because I experienced the horror a long time ago!!

Today is the last day in March!!! Spring vacation has only 10 more days!! I'm looking forward to meet everyone at edc 3 class♪♪♪ Let's enjoy the rest of our vacation~★~★~★~

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Hello, Saori.
The book you found looks interesting. if I have a chance to read this book, I would like to read it! However,I don't want to meet the ghosts...
Mai