Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Love Actually

Hello, everyone! This is Miki writing.
Do you enjoy your vacation?

Recently I read 'Love Actually', and I'll introduce it to you. This book is level4 of Penguin Readers.


'Love Actually' is shortening of 'love actually is all around us...' How romantic it is! The scene of this story is Christmas in London. This story shows many kind of love such as prime minister and the secretary, husband and wife, sister and brother, a singer and the manager and so on. One of the most interesting part of this story is these love stories are happening at the same time and 19 of each character are relating by piecemeal.

Have you ever seen this movie? Many famous actors and actress such as Hugh Grant, Alan Rickman and Keira Knightley appear in this movie. I saw it few years ago, so it wasn't so difficult to read this book. I thought I feel like seeing this movie again!

This is the trailer. Check it

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Miki.
This movie is one of my favorite movie, too. The story is romantic!!
I become to want to see "Love Actually" again.
Mai