Friday, March 21, 2008

Japanese apricot♪

Hi, I'm Saori. Spring vacation will end after 20 days! Time went on so quickly!!!

I went to Hamamatsu by my car with my friend. It took 40 minutes from Kakegawa to Hamamatsu. It was warm day, so I fought sleep not to sleep while driving. We went to Komeda's Coffee near SUAC. We ordered breakfast special. I drank a cup of hot chocolate and ate a slice of toast and a boiled egg. They were so delicious!! My favorite coffee house is here, so I want to go there again!! I want to drop in for a cup of coffee after school (^^

After that, we came back to Kakegawa and went to TATSUO shrine to see the Japanese apricot. The shrine was crowded because it is famous for the Japanese apricot. Do you know??? There were various kinds of Japanese apricot there!! I could see pink ones and white ones. They were so beautiful!! They smell like the fragrance of roses.
I took some pictures of Japanese apricot, so please look them I like spring because I can see beautiful flowers!! Please enjoy your spring vacation♪♪♪


2 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Saori. This is Mai.
I have never been to TATSO shrine. I also want to see Japanese apricot there!! I went to Kyoto 2 weeks ago, and I see Japanese apricot. However, there are few flowers..

suac edc students said...

Hi, Mai.
Thank you for your comment. I read your blog about Japanese apricot and saw pictures. The Japanese apricot in Kyoto is also beautiful!