Tuesday, March 25, 2008

MINI

Hello! This is Kahori writing.
I enjoyed reading your post that is about spring vacation, but I'm sorry that I didn' t post recently;_;

Today, I'll tell you about
one of my holidays

The end of February, I met two friends when I was a high-school student.
We used to play basketball together in the same school team, so we are very good friends.
Now, one girl works as a teacher in a preschool and another girl studies English in Korea.

At first, we had a lunch at Itarian restaurant in Kakegawa.
This is the first time for me, but it was very nice restaurant.
The master is energetic, and pasta or pizza tasted good!
We really enjoyed eating and also talking about love, work and school....a lot of things!!!

After that, we went to a car shop in Hamamatsu.
That is MINI Hamamatsu. Do you know "MINI"?
I LOVE the car and I WANT in the future!

I got pamphlets and had a trial run of the car!
I felt very nervous because I didn't have a confidence in my ability.
However, one of the staffs was very kind and trusted me, so I could drive safely.





This is a video of the car that I rode.
Clubman just debuted in this March in Japan!

2 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Kahori.
This is Saori. It was very good experience to have a trial run of the car!! In addition, this car is new and cool!! I also want my own car someday.

suac edc students said...

>Saori
Thank you for your comment.
The traial run was so fun! I recommend you to do that if you don't buy a car now. I decided to buy this car after I start working♪
Kahori