Sunday, March 9, 2008

MY RECENT FAVORITE!

Hi, everyone! I'm Eiko.
I am sorry that I didnt post last month.
I am very happy because your blogs tell me you really enjyoing vacation

Today, let me introduce my recent favorite!

That is...the CLASSICAL CAMERA.
A friend of mine in same major teaches me everything about camera.
Surprisingly, there is 3 classical cameras in my house, I really have intersts in it.
This camera, in the picture, is called "Hanako" , and others were named "Kojiro" and "Yojiro". I named all.

Are there anyone who
think only digital camera is enough, aren't you?
That is completely different. The friend said to me, "Picture with digital camera is not picture. That is one of data. Only classical camera can take a real picture."
I'm really moved to his saying, and that made me much active about camera.

I am very looking forward to taking you with my camera

2 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Eiko!
I am surprised that you have nice cameras! I also think taking pictures with classical camera is far better compared with the digital cameras.
Please let me see your pictures that you took.
Mai

suac edc students said...

Hi, Eiko.
I didn't know that you had nice cameras in your home. In addition, I was surprised that the camera's names were pretty funny, but cute!!^^
Why did you name the cameras "Taro" or "Hanako"?
Kahori