Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The body

Hello, everyone. This is Mai.
Did you enjoy your vacation? The rest of the spring vacation is getting shorter and shorter.

By the way, recently I read the book "The body " written by Stephan King. This book is level 5 of PENGUIN READER. Have you ever heard the name of the title and author? This book became a famous movie "Stand by me". Maybe you knew this movie. I knew Stephan King who is famous as the horror author, but I didn't know he wrote this book.

This novel describes the friendship of four boys through the adventure. I like the story of this novel. I have watched "Stand by me", so it is not difficult to read this novel. If you have chance to watch "Stand by me", please see it! The song of this movie is great, too.
This is the trailer. Please check it!!

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Mai.
I found you enjoyed reading this book. I've never seen 'Stand by me', but I like the song. I'd like to see the movie!
I'm reading a penguin reader too, and I'll introduce the book soon.
Miki