Monday, March 24, 2008

concert♪

Hi. I'm Miki.

Yesterday, I went to a subscription concert of my high school brass band. I graduated from the band 3 years ago.

The concert was great! High school students looked much younger and more energetic than me. They danced, jumped and played the instrumental at the same time. I couldn't believe I did same just 3 years ago... There were no member and teacher who I know, but I yearned for my high school days.

I went there with my friends of high school. We can't see so often now, so I was very glad to talk with them. After the concert, we went to a hamburger steak restaurant 'Sawayaka'. Some of my friends live in other prefectures now, and they really missed the taste of the restaurant. It was funny for me. They taught me some dialects they found. I had really nice time☆

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Miki.
I also think that high-school students are more energetic than me!

Anyway, I'm happy to hear that you had a good time with your friends. Maybe you could relax to talk with them and eat Sawayaka's humburger steak.^^ To tell the truth, I LOVE the steak, too!!
Kahori