Sunday, March 9, 2008

CATS

Hello, everyone. This is Miki.

Do you remember I told you that I like musical? I went to Tokyo to see a musical show again. This time I saw a musical 'CATS'. It's also performed by the Japanese musical company, gekidanshiki.



I like this musical♪ Especially, the dance is great! Actors looked like real cats.

Songs are really good, too. A famous song 'Memory' was so beautiful.

Fortunately, I could get a nice seat which is in front of an aisle. Actors passed the aisle few times and shook hand with me! I was so surprised and happy.

This musical started in London, but also famous in Broadway and all over the world.

If you want to know more about CATS, please check the official site of CATS. This is a site of UK version.
http://www.catstour.co.uk/

3 comments:

Kanako said...

I like musicaltoo. I also adore movies based on musical such as (hair spray etc..) i have never seen 'cats',even though this musical is sooo famous. If I have a chance, I want to see it!!

suac edc students said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suac edc students said...

I also saw this musical in this vacation. There were so many cats!!
It was great musical. Let's talk about CATS next term♪

Yuko