Friday, March 28, 2008

Another Kyoto Traveler

Hi everyone, this is Ryosuke.
As some people already gone, I also went to Kyoto.
I only had short time. I couldn't travel many places, but it was enough to satisfy.
Especially the trail course of Kyoto was a little adventure for me.

When I tried to head toward to Kiyomizu temple from Awata shrine.I realized that I was passing through a real mountain climbing course when I almost got lost in a deep forest.
It had so less details of direction.
I just keeped trying not to lose the passage by following the area only covered with dirt.
That was the only way for me to get there.

However when I reached the top area of the mountain I found a hill called Shougunn tomb. That place had a high ground area where you can have a nice view of Kyoto city. If you want to have a challenge by travelling Kyoto, I suggest finding Shougunn tomb is worth it.

Well, you just need a little stamina to reach there, because after the reward of a nice view, I ended up with having a muscular pain.

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Ryosuke.
This is Saori. I haven't seen you for a long time. You took a nice trip to Kyoto!! I didn't know Shougunn tomb, so I want to go there if I have a chance in the future.