Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Friend's Wedding



Hello! I'm Minori. I'm afraid that everyone has already forgotten me...because this is the first time that I post in March. Oh my GOD!! I'm soooooooooooooooooo bad girl. Forgive me !!

In March, I'm feeling that time passing is so fast. As I told at last post, I got driver's license and I usually practice the skill at midnight with my father. Why midnight? Because it is very good situation for practicing. There are almost nothing cars in the roads.

Anyway, my daily life is now so peaceful. Last Saturday, I attend my high school friend's wedding at Yokohama. The bride(the scond picture) and I were belong in the same club when we were junior high and high school. She was so beautiful and I was sooooooooooooo impressed. I hope she would be happy!!I could meet other my friends at ceremony. I had a very good day!! I thought wedding is a wonderful thing !!

2 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Minori.
This is Saori. You and your friends are beautiful!! I also think wedding is very good! The second picture is a romantic scene, isn't it?

suac edc students said...

Hello, Minori.
Your friend is beautiful!! But you are also cute!!!^^
We hardly wear a dress in usual, so it's fun to dress up, isn't it?
Kahori