Monday, March 31, 2008

Hello, everyone. This is Mai.

I am also surprised that April is coming tomorrow.
I met my friend in elementary school days yesterday, and we went to a new restaurant which be opened in Isetan. This restaurant is a Italian restaurant, and they serve a good pasta at this restaurant. However, the prices are little high... http://www.lavita-ebella.com/isetan_s/ so if you have a chance to go, please eat them at lunch time.
After we had dinner at this restaurant, we went to the cake shop and eat a strawberry cake

I had a great time. I could talk a lot of things with my friend.
I like to serch new shops, restaurant and so on.
Next time I want to a Jazz bar to listen to the music.

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Mai!! Minori is writting. It is wonderful that you went to the new restaurant in Isetan. I didn't know that new one was opened. I really want to go!!