Saturday, August 18, 2007

Yamanashi!










Hello!!
What a great view! Don't you think so?

Do you remember "Ima Ainiikimasu"? In the movie, Akeno Sunflower Field in Yamanashi was used. I went there on 17th. I saw beautiful views like these picutres! Some sunflowers withered, but others are at their best. Sunflowers are in full bloom now. I highly recommend going there!

It is also known for grapes in Yamanashi. Grapes, in other words, wine! My friend and I visited a winery. We drunk 6 kinds of wine and learned about the differences in each wine. Each wine has different flavor and scent. The wine tasting was very interesting! Additionally, I recognized wine as deep drink.

I enjoyed Yamanashi very much☆ See you!

Maho

2 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Maho! I'm Yumiko.
Thanks for your comment.

I don't know well about how difficult to be a teacher is... but I am always your supporter! Good luck to you!!

By the way, Akeno Sunflower Field is really beautiful! Amazing!!
I really wanna go there.
Did you feel as if you were a heroine in a movie there?

Besides, do you like drinking?
You drank six kinds of wine, didn't you!? You're so great!
I'm not good at drinking wine... so please tell me about wine someday!

See you!

Thomas Pals said...

Maho - Your pictures are really beautiful. I showed them to my family in the US. They were surprised to see such a place in Japan.