Monday, August 13, 2007

How are you??

Hello guys!!!

I am Yuka♪

Maho♪ Congratulations!!!! But will you give up!!?? Why~~~~??(><) Saki♪ Congratulations!! I know you practiced so hard!! Silver is great!!

About my summer vacation......

On August 3rd, 4th, 5th, I went camping with CSN members and elementary school students.
Iwata City holl held the camp and they asked us to go comping with elementary school students. There were 75 students!! It was really big camp.
It was really really really fun and I was moved.(><。) I didn't want to finish the camp!! This camp was maybe one of the best memory in my summer vacation♪






On August 11th, I went to the firework of FUKUROI!!
There were sooooooooooo many pepole and It was hot!!
However it was really beautiful and fantastic!!
I didn't met EDC studetns.... Did you go to FUKUROI??




How is your summer vacation??
Please tell me your story♪

2 comments:

Thomas Pals said...

Hey Yuka - nice photos. It looks like you had a great time.

suac edc students said...

Hi, I'm Saki.

I like camping!!
I wish I were you!!

I guess from your photo, you cooked curry and rice. I think curry and rice in camping is special and delicious♪

And you are very good photographer. I couldn't take so nice photo of fireworks when I tried before.

I didn't go to Fukuroi, but I went to Abekawa. It was fantastic, too!!