Friday, August 24, 2007

I've had a hangover...

Hello, everyone!! I'm YUMIKO.
I'm so happy to know that you enjoy the summer break!
I'm sorry, but the above picture is hard to see because it was taken by my cellphone...

On Thursday...
I went out for a drink with my friends who studied English together in London last summer! The picture was taken at a tavern in Hamamatsu. We chatted some funny happenings in London; we remembered our amazing teachers and friends from another countries. Besides, we talked about our career choice. I really had a wonderful time with them! I felt as if I was in London then.

On Friday...
I went for a drive with my friend! However, I don't have a driver's license, so she drove a car. She and I went to New Zealand for studying English when we were high school students. She is going to the UK for about six months in order to improve her English speaking and listening skills. She will leave Japan at the beginning of September. I hope that she'll enjoy her life with English in the UK!
We went to Shitoro shopping center; we purchased clothing, and we talked with beverages at Starbucks.

Let me know your latest news!
See you.

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Your friend will go to the UK!
That't good♪

Do you have any plans to go to the UK to meet your friend??

Yuka