Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hi~♪

Hi, all♪
I am EMU.
I had completely forgot about this blog until today...sorry!!
I am busy recently. I work at SAGO information, hang out with friends, visit relatives...
I went to FUKUROI firework on 11st and NAGOYA on 17th.
As Yuka already told, Fukuroi Firework was so great!!
It was my first time to go there, I really enjoyed it.
When I went to Fukuroi, I wore YUKATA!!
Please look at the picture below! I was moved by the bara-musubi.

My sister works at a beauty salon, and I had my hair and yukata set by her colleague.
I was so lucky and the charge was less than 5,000 yen!!
I thanked my sister and her colleague very much.

By the way, I am going to go to YOKOHAMA tomorrow.
I will show you some pictures from YOKOHAMA next time!
See you.

2 comments:

Thomas Pals said...

Emu - Your kimono looks very beautiful, but I would like to see YOU in the picture too!

suac edc students said...

Hi Emu!! It's Eina.
You are so beautiful!!
I didn't go to see any fireworks.
I wish I were you!!
Enjoy summer.