Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hello!

Hi, I'm YUMIKO.

Some girls have told me great stories... but the others, are you alive!?
By the way, today I saw the movie "TRANSFORMERS" with my friend. The movie was made on the basis of old Japanese animation. Do you know that? My friend and I were wondering what will happen next all through the movie... My hands were sweaty!!! We really enjoyed it, and we felt purged of stress after watching it! Maybe, the movie will refresh you!!
Let's check it! http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/transformers/
I want to see "OCEAN'S 13" next time.

So... these days I enjoy watching the National High-School Baseball Tournament on TV. A baseball game between Tokohakikugawa in Shizuoka and Ogakinichidai in Gifu will be held tomorrow! I'm off tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to the game!!

I'm waiting for your news!
See you soon.

1 comment:

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Yumiko - The special effects in Transformers look cool in the trailer. This past weekend I went to Rush Hour 3 starring Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan. It was a predictable but very fun movie.