Thursday, August 9, 2007

Nothing special!!!

Hello, everyone! How have you been??


I am YUMIKO!!

About one week has passed since the summer break started, but I have nothing special!
I work at Starbucks, and I go to the practice for the JUDO club as usual...

By the way, look at the picture on the right.
She is my dog, CHERRY!! She is so lovely, isn't she!?
She will be nine years old on August 29th, but recently she has hurt her right paw... I don't know why, but she sometimes whines when she feels a pain.
I've been really worried about her.

I hope that I'll tell you lots of amazing stories next time!
See you!!


(Dear SAKI)
Congratulations!!!
You don't need to feel discouraged about the silver award for the conpetition at Yaizu.
You should aim for the first place from now with your great friends!!
By the way, my friend works at TROMBA.


(Dear Maho)
Congratulations, too!!!!
You passed the test because you studied very hard, right?
I feel sorry that you won't be able to go to Kyusyu.
However, you'd better be glad about the result!!

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Thank you Yumiko. Your blog really encouraged me☆
I'm Maho.

I have been practicing for the interview with the trustee (Mr. Suzuki) of SUAC. He is a wonderful teacher. When I meet him, I think I want to become a teacher.
Anyway, I will do my best for the next test!

By the way, what happen to your Cherry?
I worry about her, too.