Friday, August 31, 2007

Sorry;;

Hi, I'm Mayumi.
I have to say sorry・・・long time no see;;

Well, the first half of August, I went to the library to train as a librarian.
Then, I got a really terrible cold!!
I had a fever of over 38 degrees;; It was really hard for me to get up. So I had been bed for whole 3 days.
What's worse, I have to go to driving school now. But, I'm not in normal condition;
Now, actually, even it's really hard for me to face PC and type this sentence;; Only standing, I swirl;
I wonder when I'll recover because I don't feel like eating.

But anyway, I have to go to driving school every day.
Maybe you guys arleady had a driver's license, hadn't you? How do you feel when you go to the school? I'm really anxicious.

Now, please take care.

Mayumi.

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Mayumi!
Do you feel better now? I think you need to rest, but you must go to a driving school...
You should sleep as long as possible! Take care of yourself.
See ya♪

Maho