Tuesday, August 21, 2007

HAMONEP♪

Hi, everyone! I am Aya.

I could not attend classes at end of July because I was sick.
However, I got well now, so my vacation has just come!!

Last Saturday, I went to Kawasaki to see the contest of HAMONEP.
Do you know the contest?
This is the contest of a cappella. HAMONEP was one of projects of Neptune's TV program.
The contest was held after an interval of five years.

I really enjoyed the good performances of participants.
Forthermore, I saw many TV personalities.
Maybe, it will be broadcasted in September. Please check it!!

See you~

2 comments:

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Aya - I am glad you are better and can enjoy the holidays. I don't know HAMONEP, but let me know when it will be on TV and maybe I can check it out.

suac edc students said...

Aya!!!
Are you OK??
I was really worried about you...

I am happy to know your recovery!

Yuka