Friday, August 31, 2007

Do I go out too many times!?

Hello, everyone! How are you?? I'm YUMIKO!!

On August 29th...
I went to Nagoya with my friend Kahori who is a member of the EDC.

1) We visited Fujigaoka!!

I had lived in the area for three years. It has been about thirteen years since I left there, so I really wanted to go there!! The area was so comfortable to live because the Fujigaoka subway station was close, and the Nagoya interchange was close, too. Meanwhile, the area is calm and peaceful! We went to Starbucks in Fujigaoka. The coffee shop was built in November last year. Lots of aged men and women came there compared with Starbucks in Hamamatsu.




2) I got a black tote bag of DEAN & DELUCA finally!!

DEAN & DELUCA was located in MIDLAND SQUARE. DEAN & DELUCA is a market and cafe that was established at SOHO in New York in 1977. Many imported goods were sold, for example, coffee beans, tea, spices, pasta... I can't tell you everything! Besides, the marvelous delicatessen was there, too. Beautiful cakes, tasty-looking quiches and several precooked food were displayed in cases!!


I was so delighted to go Nagoya! I really appreciate letting my friend do as I like to do!!

Tell me your stories!

See you

No comments: