Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tokyo Disney





Hello everyone,
It was fun to read all of your posts and hear how things are going this summer. I hope you are staying cool. It has been so hot here in Hamamatsu. My mother and aunt visited Japan last week. We went to the pension Symphony and had a relaxing time. We then had a busy time in Tokyo. Here are some pictures from Tokyo Disney. It was hot and crowded, but we still got on many rides. (We were at the park from 9AM-9:30PM.) I thought Pirates of the Caribbean was the best. Kaitou loved the Buzz Lightyear ride and the car race.

Enjoy your summer and I look forward to hearing from you.

My brother will visit with his family at the beginning of September. I wonder if he will want to go to Disney too?!

Mark

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Mark! I'm Yumiko.
I'm glad to hear your great news, too.
I wish I were you. I really want to go to Tokyo Disney Land!
However, maybe going there in Summer makes people tired...
By the way, did you see Jack Sparrow at the ride Pirates of the Caribbean? The ride should have been changed to the movie version in July.
In addition, I love the Buzz Lightyear ride as Kaitou likes! When I went there with my friend, I rode that many times!!

I hope that your brother and his family wouldn't want to go to Tokyo Disney Land or Tokyo Disney Sea...

See you!