Wednesday, August 15, 2007

a-nation '07

Hi, everyone♪ I'm Asami.

On 12th, I went to "Tsumagoi" in Kakegawa to listen to a live concert, "a-nation '07" with my friend.
The live is so popular and it is said that it's hard to get the ticket, but I could get it because my co-worker had extra tickets!
I was so luckey☆☆
The ticket was 7800 yen. It was not cheap, but a lot of popular and famous singer and dancer appeared in the concert, so it was worth paying.
The singer and dancer who appeared were Ayumi Hamasaki, Kumi Koda, Every Little Thing, TRF, mihimaru GT, and so on...
I and my friend were so excited, and we danced, sang, and shouted!!
It was sooooooo fun!!!

I wanted to take pictures and show you1 them, but taking pictures was prohibited.
If you want to know the details of a-nation, please access this↓site.
http://a-nation.net/

In addition, if you can watch wowwow on your television, you can watch "a-nation '07" on September 29th at 9:00 p.m.
Let's watch it☆★
See you~♪

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Hi, I'm Saki.
You are sooooooo luckey!!

This concert sounds really fun and you were excited!!

I can't watch wowwow program...
I'd like to check it.

I read your another post, and I found out that you enjoy summer very much☆
I have not been anywhere so far, so I'd like to visit some interesting places in extra summer vacation.