Saturday, August 18, 2007

♪Cooking♪

How are you everyone?(^^)

It is too hot these days...... I am worried about the earth......(/<)

By the way, Maho!!! What a beautiful picture!!! It is so nice!! I wanna go!!(>▽<)
Thank you for showing ♪♪

Do you remember that I take cooking lessons at ABC cookingn studio?? I took bread lessons on 16th. These are strawberry jam bread and heart shape bread



It was good. Someday, I will make for you guys!! Someday......!!(^-^)



My brother caught a cold. He had a 39.4 temperatures!!
Be careful everyone!!

Yuka

2 comments:

Thomas Pals said...

Yuka - You are really having a productive summer. Any chance you will make such tasty treats for your EDC class on some Monday morning this fall?

suac edc students said...

Hey Yuka!! It's Eina.
I wanna eat them.
Please bring the bread that you make on the mixer party in September.