Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hi from Eina







Hi everyone!!

How are you?? im so busy recentry because Im on the Internship at Okura hotel.

but, i m off yesterday and today.

so i went wakeboarding in the lake Hamana yesterday with my friends first time.

One of my friends has a boat and he often go wakeboarding in summer.
He taught me and my friend how to do it.
BUT!!!
It was sooooooooooo difficult, but I enjoyed it very much.
Im NOT good at swimming.
On the other hand, my friend was so good at wakeboarding although it was also first time
for her to do it.





please look at these pictures.
The first one is me and my friend Yuka.
The second one is me!!



2 comments:

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Eina, Wake boarding is tough. I tried it a couple of times. Maybe I am too old to learn. Instead I like to go water skiing when I am in the US. My sister has a house on a lake, so I sometimes go with my family.

In any case, it looks like you had a great time.

Enjoy!

suac edc students said...

Hi Tom.
Thank you for your comment.
I also found Wake boarding was tough.
I'll try to go water skiing next time.

take care

EINA