Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Trip to Canada

Hi! I'm Miki.

I went sightseeing to Vancouver last week. I just came back home yesterday. I was in Vancouver just 2 days and half.

I'll show you some pictures.

Vancouver is a seaport. It's a beautiful city. There was a lot of tourists.



I visited famous 'Capilano suspention bridge'. There was a lot of trees, and I could feel fresh air.



I also visited 'Stanley Park'. There are 'Totem Poles' like this picture. These are arts of native Canadian. Colors are vivid and beautiful.

Moreover, I joined a day trip to Seattle! I went to Seattle city and an outlet mall. I could be there just 1 hour and half each, but I really enjoyed the trip. I think one of the most interesting experiences was passing across the border by land!


I visited the stadium of Seattle Marines. Did you realize that the right picture of player above me is Ichiro? Cameraman should have taken a picture which includes Ichiro and I. haha

I had great experiences in Vancouver and Seattle. I'd really like to visit there again, and I'd also like to visit another place!

7 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hello, MIki!
It's been a long time. I also came back to Shizuoka yesterday.I saw your blog. I want to visit Canada after I watched your picitures. Please let me see more picitures in the new term, and teach me about canada!
Mai

suac edc students said...

Hello, Miki.
I feel happy to hear that you enjoyed your trip! How was the weather? I imagine that Canada is so cold...
Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing your more memories in the new semester.
Kahori

suac edc students said...

Hi, Miki.
I saw some pictures of your nice trip. I went to that studium in Seattle!!! so I was surprised!!
I want to go to Canada. Please tell me about this trip in April.
Yuko

suac edc students said...

Hi, Miki.
You seem to have enjoyed your trip to Canada. I want to know the details of your trip!! If you took pictures more, please show me them in the spring semester. I am looking forward to talk about your trip with you!!
Saori

suac edc students said...

Hi, Miki.
I think you always go somewhere especially foreign countries!! Wow!
Pictures are really nice. I want to hear more about Canada. This time, how long have you been there?
Hitomi

suac edc students said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suac edc students said...
This comment has been removed by the author.