Friday, February 29, 2008



GOOD EVENING!!

To my surprise, the Feburary is about to end...It is so fast to time passing.

Yesterday, I got a driver's license!!!!! Yeah!!!! I'm sooooooo HAPPY and I will go for driving with my dad tonight. It is cool!

Today, I want to introduce my dog Pattina. She is female and She'll be 7-year-old this June. I live with her and we go for a walk everyday, in the morning and evening. She loves to go to outside because she is in the inside of the house almost of the day.

I love her and I'm sure she loves me as well!! I She is not just a dog, but my sister!!

Someday, I want to travel and run a long way with her!!!!

mINoRi☆

4 comments:

suac edc students said...

Congratulation! How was your driving? Thank you for introducing your dog!! She is so cute(>u<)♪♪
Yuri

suac edc students said...

>Hi, YURI!!

Thank you very much☆I drove with my father from Shizuoka to Shimizu. Dad sometime said "It was scary...", but we had fun.
My dog is now next to me and demands playing with me.
Thanks for your comment!!
MINORI

suac edc students said...

Hi, Minori.
I am happy to hear that you got a driver's license! Congratulation.
Your dog is very cute☆
Mai

suac edc students said...

Hi, Minori. Congratulation~!
I'm also happy to hear that you could get a driver's licence!
If we finished our job-hunting, please let me go somewhere with your driving!^^
Kahori