Wednesday, February 27, 2008

MY LOVERS


Hello! This is Minori writting. How are you, guys? How are you spending your vacation?

I will take a test for get my driving license tomorrow. As you know, I have to get 90% correct scores. Oh, my Gosh!! I belive I can do it!...but, please pray for me!!!!

For my break, let me introduce some my favorit things.

The picture you see right is my ipod nano. I use it everyday. I usually listen to the ABC News in English on the podcast for my study. I really recommend you to use it. You can also listen to the music with high quality. This was my first shopping of this year. Next to it, you see the biscuit. Maybe you think you can eat, but NO!! You can't eat it. This role is to roll my year code. My best friend gave me it for my birthday present!! I love it and I use them everyday.

The picture you see the below is my shoes "Converse". I've been using this model since I was 11 years old. When I was a little, I was watching the movie "Back To The Futre" everyday. In the movie, the hero, Marty wears this shoes. I was so impressed and thought"COOL!!". Then I started to use it. My old one get so old, so my boyfriend bought for
my Christmas present. For me, it is nice to get Converse more than a diamond. I will put on this one for tomorrow's test.




Thank you for reading and seeing my some favourits. I cannot live without them.
I want to make or find my favorits more in the future!!

Have fun your long vacation!! I really really want to go to HAWAII~!!!! I wanna go to a tropical ilad!!! Japan is soooooooooooo cold. oh...

mINori☆

2 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Minori!
Could you pass the test for driving license? I am going to save money and get ipod nano! It is very useful, so I want it soon!!
Saori

suac edc students said...

Hi, Minori.
I also use my ipod every day and sometimes listen to podcast. If you like Disneyland, I reccomend you a channel 'Official Disneyland Resort Podcast'. It's about Disneyland in California, and it mainly broadcast interviews of casts.
Miki