Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Surprise♪

Hello, everyone! I'm Kahori.
How are you??

I'm fine, but I'm a little tired because of JOB-HUNTING!!
Almost everyday I wear my suit and go somewhere.....


However, I had a very happy thing last Saturday!

On Feburary 16th, I went to karaoke box with my friends when I was a junior high school student.
We haven't met for six months, so we enjoyed talking and singing.

After a few hours passed, one of the staffs came into our room and served a cake for us.
At first, I didn't understand.

However, it was for me!!!!!!

My birthday is next month, so my friends prepared a birthday cake without informing me.



I felt very very happy!I really thanked them.
And I received a present from them. It was" incense". Do you know?
I want to relax by the scents and do my best for job-hunting.

Kahori

5 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Kahori.
Happy Birthday! It sounds nice that you spent a good day with your friends. I didnt know the word 'incense', but I checked and understood it. I think you can relax thanks to incense when you tired with job hunting.
Miki

suac edc students said...

Hi, Kahori,
It's been a long time. Happy birthday, Kahori! You have really good friends. I worry about your tiredness from job hunting. Be sure to take good care of yourself.
Saori

suac edc students said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suac edc students said...

Hi, Kahori!
I was pleased to hear that you spent a great time in your birthday. I think that your friends treasure you.
I hope you will work at a nice company!
Mai

suac edc students said...

Hi, Kahori!
How about your job hunting?? Ialways feel stress for my job...

Anyway, I was really happy that you spend great time with your friend. I love both to do surprise thing to the people and to be done it by the people. It makes me exciting!!
I hope you'll spend your real birthday wonderful as well. Have fun!

MINORI