Friday, February 22, 2008

Overseas travel

Hello, everyone!
I' m Mai. I went to Guam with my friends. It was so fun! I have been there for 3 days.
First day, I went to two lover point. I took pictures from the headland. The landscape was very beautiful, and the color of the sea is deep blue!! I swam in Tumon beach, and I could see tropical fishes.


Second day, we went to shopping. There are a lot of shopping mall in San Vitores RD.On the way to shopping, I found many signboards written in Japanese! There are many Japanese tourists, so local people also can speak Japanese well. I don't need to make myself understood in English...


The size of food in Guam is so big!! We bought this cake at a local supermarket, and it costs no more than 6 dollars. The height of this cake is about 10 cm. I ate the whole cake with three friends. I got fat because I ate too much!!

7 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Mai.
I'm happy to hear that you had a nice trip, too! Your picture is very beautiful, and it seems tropical. Was it warm in Guam? I'm looking forward to listening about your trip next semester.
Miki

suac edc students said...

Hi, Mai.
Did you see tropical fishes!? That's great! Did you speak English in Guam? I want to hear about your nice trip.
Saori

suac edc students said...

Hi, Mai. How are you??
Have you already prepared for your seminar??
It was great that you had a nice trip to Guam. In fact, I was planning to go to Guam this vacation with my friend as well as you. However, because of my job hunting, I had to give up to travel. So, I was very happy to see your bueautiful picture. Thank you!

suac edc students said...

Hi,Miki.
Thank you for your comments.It was hot and little humid in Guam. The temperature is about 26℃. I'll show you more pictures in next semester!

Hi, saori.
Thank you for your comments. I tried to speak English, but local people answered me in Japanese...I could not practice English conversation in Guam. haha

Hi, Kahori.
Thank you for your comments. It was unlucky that you could not go to Guam. Please travel there in next spring vacation!

Mai

suac edc students said...

Sorry、Mai!
The comment of third one is Minori wote.
I'm so sorry for no writting my name!

MINORI

suac edc students said...

Sorry、Mai!
The comment of third one is Minori wote.
I'm so sorry for no writting my name!

MINORI

suac edc students said...

Oh, I'm terribly sorry for mistaking your name, Minori!
Mai