Saturday, February 23, 2008

Movie~♪

Hello, I'm Saori

How about your spring vacation? Two weeks have passed since the vacation started. Time flashed by......

I started a new job after February 7. I work at bookstore. I like books and service industry, so I enjoy working there. I have to remember and settle into a new job, so I work hard!

By the way,

I went to see a movie with my friend last week.
That day was weekday, so the movie theater was not crowded. We saw "L change the world". Have you seen it yet??

This movie is about L who is the character of "Death Note". He is an intelligent detective. He solved many murder cases in Death Note, and he saved many people in L change the world. It was a little grotesque movie, but the story was good!! I recommend you to see this movie!! I did not know "Death Note" well, but I really enjoyed watching L change the world.

When you get tired from part-time job or job hunting, how about watching movies? You must be relaxed(^_-)-


3 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hello, Saori!
I saw "Death Note" when it was broadcasted on TV. I also think that the story of this movie is interesting! I have not seen " L change the world" yet, so I became to want to see this movie after I read your blogs!
Mai

suac edc students said...

Hi, Saori.
I also started a new part time job at the end of last month. I didn't get used to it yet, so I got tired when I finished working every time. I also saw "Death Note" on TV. I'd like to see "L change the world", too!
Miki

suac edc students said...

Hi, Mai,
Thank you for your comment! I saw "Death Note" on video yesterday, so I understood the story of it.

Hi, Miki,
Thank you for your comment! I also got tired after working... Let's talk about part-time job in next semester!

Saori