Friday, February 29, 2008

Enchanted

Hi! I'm Miki.

Yesterday, I saw a movie 'Enchanted'. The movie is released March 14th officially. I got a ticket of the pre-release! I was so happy♪

'Enchanted' is a musical from Disney. Beginning of the movie, it looks ordinary princess animation. But not! Before the wedding ceremony of the princess, she was cheated by a witch, and she went to a terrible place. The place is completely opposite from fairyland, modern-day New York!

The princess was of course drifted away from people in New York. She taught them real love by singing. She became more emotional in real world, and she also realized what is real love.

The story is very funny, and songs are very good, too! 3 songs from this movie were nominated for Academy award.

This movie parodies some other Disney princess movie. You will also enjoy it.

If you are tired in real life and want to go to fairyland, go to see this movie. I think you can realize advantage and disadvantage of fairyland and real world.

This is the trailer. Check it☆↓

2 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Miki.
I also wanted to see this movie, but I have not gone to a movie theater yet.I am very interested in songs that they sing in the movie.
I envy you!
Mai

suac edc students said...

Hello, Miki!
I am Eiko.
I watched that trailer on your post, and that looked very funny! I've never known about this film, but I like Disney, so I'd love to see this☆