Friday, February 29, 2008

DOUGHNUT PLANT


Hi, I'm Mai.

Have you ever eaten the doughnuts of DOUGHNUT PLANT?
I went to Tokyo 5 days ago, and I ate them at Ecute Shinagawa. I aspire to eat the doughnut of DOUGHNUT PLANT, so my small dream comes true. The taste of the doughnut is good, but it is sweet beyond my imagination.



This store came from New York city. The feature of this store is that all of the doughnuts are handmade. They don't use additives, and stains.





I recommend a taste of cassis. ( the middle one in the picture) The color is showy, however the taste is great. There are no stores of Doughnut Plant in Shizuoka now. I hope Doughnut Plant will be made in Shizuoka as soon as possible.

3 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Mai.
I hadn't heard about DOUGHNUT PLANT before. It looks delicious. If I have a chance to go to Tokyo, I'd like to go there.
Miki

suac edc students said...

Hi, Mai. This is Yuri.
I didn't know DOUGHNUT PLANT. I want to eat the doughnut!!!
I regret that the store isn't in Shizuoka...

suac edc students said...

Hi, Mai.
How was your trip to Tokyo?^^
I neither knew this store, but it looks nice! I love doughnuts, so I would like to go and eat this doughnuts!!
Kahori