Friday, February 29, 2008

My recent life☆

Hi, I'm Saori.

I'm easygoing, so I enjoy relaxing by doing something recently. I wake up at 7 a.m. and walk 30 minutes every morning. I can feel refreshed by clear air and the scene of the country!!

I listen to English songs not to forget English everyday. I also read LITTLE WOMEN. This book is Level 4 of OXFORD BOOKWORMS LIBRARY. It has many new words, so it is not easy for me to understand the story...

In addition, I study Korean. I'll be in Mr. Imu's Korean seminar in spring semester, so I'm studying Korean now. I study Korean words and phrases; however, Korean is very difficult... I thought I have to study more hard!!

I learned to speak Korean and write the Hangul alphabet a little. I wrote some sentences in the Hangul alphabet. Please look at bellow↓↓


Can you understand what I wrote?? I'll turn these sentences in English.


How are you?
I haven't seen you for a long time.
My name is Saori Hagiwara.
I' m studying Korean.
See you.

I also wrote EDC2 members' name in Korean♪♪ Please guess which is your name (^_-)-
 

ANSWERS

①Minori ②Eiko ③Kahori

④Ryosuke ⑤Mai ⑥Miki

⑦Hitomi ⑧Yuri ⑨Yuko

I have a lot of plans in March(●^o^●) Have a nice spring vacation♪♪♪

4 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Saori.
You seem to spend a nice vacation. You study and do exercise! I sould take exmple by you.
I also happy that I could know how to write my name in Korean. Thank you.
Miki

suac edc students said...

Hi, Saori.
I haven't seen you for a long time. How are you?
It seems you do exercise and study during vacation! I should do that.
I also thank you to teach me how to write my name in Korean. I will take a memo and leave it!
Hitomi

suac edc students said...

Hi, Saori. This is Mai.
I didn't know how to write my name in Korean. Thank you for teaching me how to write!

suac edc students said...

Hi, Saori.
You're very very good student!! I should study like you...
Thank you for writing my name in Korean. However, I don't understand how to pronounce, so I hope you call my name in Korean in April.^^
Kahori