Thursday, January 24, 2008

SNOWBOARDING!!

Hi, everyone. I'm Yuri.
How was your winter vacation? Did you go anywhere?

Today I'd like to talk about my winter vacation.

I went to Nagano for snowboarding with my friends.

This was my second times to go snowboarding but I couldn't slide. I really wanted to slide, so I tried hard. Snowbording is a little difficult for me. I couldn't slide easily.

My friends showed me how to slide many time(><)



Thanks to my friends, finally, I could slide!!!! I really enjoyed snowboarding♪
However, I had muscular pain all over(・・;)

If you have never gone to snowboarding, you had better go! Anyone can slide and enjoy snowboarding.

I want to go snowboard again and progress my skill(^-^)

Yuri

2 comments:

suac edc students said...

That's amazing!
The photo shows you the same as p professional! How was the tempreture in Nagano? Is it too cold?
Please let me know more about your vacation ^-^

Thomas Pals said...

Hey Yuri,
It looks like you had a good time. Unlike most Hamamatsu people, I love snow. When I was living in Niigata, it snowed every day in the winter. There were many ski resorts surrounding my apartment. It was great.