Thursday, January 24, 2008

photos

Hello, everyone!
I thought I don't have a specific hobby or favorite thing at first, but I did recognized, I like to trip, so today let me show many kinds of things or goods that I found in foreign countries.

First, I visited Helsinki in Finland.

I stayed at an apartment for tourists, and
the apartment was so old building. This is an elevator inside the building. It was so scared !

This is milk sold in Helsinki.








Why don't you think it's cute? I hope the same milk

will appear in Japan!



Next, I had a plan go to Bordeaux in France where a friend of mine lives,

however, the airplane had a trouble when getting on!

Destination was changed suddenly, we landed on Germany.



As soon as we landing on, many rescue cars came to our airplane, and some person threw water to the engine. I really surprised.



After a few days I arrived at Bordeaux,



my friend and I went to Monaco as vacation☆




There, we found Japanese style garden!














The final destination of my trip was Paris
I challenged to talk with store staffs in French at a stationary shop.


Now I am in Japan, but even planning a trip made me happy!
Do you have a plan to trip?
See you soon♪ ★ Eiko ★



2 comments:

suac edc students said...

waaao! You travel a lot of foreign countries!! Why do you have a lot of money???(>_<)ノ
If you will travel somewhere in spring vacation, I'm looking forword to gift♪
(^Ⅲ^)-Yuko-

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Eiko, I love your photos. I have never been to Finland. It is one of the countries I want to travel to. However, I have only an English teacher's salary. Maybe it is just a dream.