Thursday, January 24, 2008

My new house!!!

Hi, everyone. I'm Hitomi.
Today, I would like to show you my new house.
My parents built a new house, and we moved there in September.
Well, let me show you some pictures of them.


This is front door.

Welcome to my house!!!!!!





Once you entered, you will find two colorful doors.Which one would you choose?






If you choose yellow one,
you will see this free space.







There is also huge deck.
This place is my dad's favorite.
He can stay for many hours here.
In summer, we can have BBQ!!!!!!! yaah!






If you choose green door, you will see this sight!
This is our living room.
My family love this place.






This is a kitchen.
There are dish washer and coffee maker.
I like to drink coffee in the morning!







Let's go to upstairs!!!!!!!!!





This is my room!!!! I have a nice loft in my room.















This is the view from my brother's loft.
If it's sunny and you are a lucky person, you can see Mt. Fuji!!





I hope you can imagine my new house!
Please come and visit me.
Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

Mai said...

Thank you very much for visiting our Web log!! I'm very glad to see your homepage,too.

Your house seems to be very beautiful!! And thanks to your pictures, I could see what your house is like much better.

I'd like all of you to see our blogs!! We make not only group blog, but also our own blog. If you have free time, please see and comment us!!

Joe said...

Hi, my name is Joseph I am a student at the University of New Hampsire. You have a very nice new house! I can't believe how big it is. it's nice to meet you^^

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Hitomi,

Your new house is so beautiful. My dream is to be able to build such a house on my land in Hawaii. I guess I need to work harder and save more money.

Thanks for the wonderful pictures and letting us into your new home.

suac edc students said...

Thank you for showing the picture of your new home.I really enjoyed it.
The wooden color makes me relax.
I've never seen a real ''horigotatsu'', so it was kind of suprise for me.

suac edc students said...

>mai
Thank you that you left a message here. I really liked your blog. I will keep visiting to your blog.

>joseph
I was surprised that you left a message on our blog. Thank you very much! I think we can help each other to develop our language skill.

>Mr. pals
Your dream is wonderful!! I hope I can visit your new house in Hawaii. I am interested in Hawaii very much. If you know about there very much, please tell me how there is like.

>Ryosuke
Yeah. My family love "horigotatsu". Please experience it someday. Maybe you can have it when you will build a house!! lol