Monday, January 21, 2008

My favorite movie

Hi! This is Kahori writing.

Today, I would like to introduce my favorite movie.
The title is "Music and Lyrics"
Have you ever watched???

This is love story and starring Hugh Grant.
He is so cool!
I like this movie very very much!!!!!

I watched it at the theater in the last April.
One of my friends asked me to go with, so I had no idea about "Music and Lyrics" before watching.
However, after I watched it, I became so happy and refreshed.

I'm really lovin'it☆★

I also like the theme song of this movie. The title is ''Way back into Love".
This video is one of the scene of this movie. I found at YouTube.
Please listen♪




How was that???
Sometimes I listen the sound track at home or when I drive a car.
I enjoy listening and singing.
I'll lend you this CD if you listen^□^

Anyway, if you have never watched this movie, I hope you see it soon

You can get more information from this website.
http://musicandlyrics.warnerbros.com/

See ya!

Kahori

5 comments:

Kanako said...

Hello, I am one of Yamanashi University students. I could find this blog from UNH Japanese Blog. We tried to make a team blog as a part of lecture in English class. UNH students also made their blog in their Japanese class.And we send comments each other. This blog program in class was already finished because the end of this semester is coming soon. But, some of our university students continue to own blog voluntary.If you are interested in our blog, please drop on individual blog!!
By the way, I love love story and I heard your favorite song. This song produce a romantic ]atmosphere(^^)

suac edc students said...

Hello, Kanako! My name is Kahori. Nice to meet you!
Thank you for posting a comment on our blog!
I watched your university's blog and your own blog. It was interesting because you introduced a lot of Japanese culture. In your own blog, I watched your nice pictures at your 20th anniversary ceremony.
I feel sad your class's blog is not lasting more, but I'm looking forward to watching your blog renewed.
Kahori

suac edc students said...

I know the movie "Music and lyrics", but Ihave never watched it. I like Hugh Grant and his movies, too. He's handsome and funny! I saw youtube that you found. I want to see this movie!! This movie looks interesting.
Mai

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Kahori,
I didn't see this movie yet. I thought it was too much of a "click flick." However, I do like the actors in the movie. Maybe I will give it a shot.

KUMI said...

Hello, I am a student of Yamanashi university. As you know, some of my friends find this blog and comment here. I also wanted to comment and get your comments!! The class was already finished, but we will continue our own blogs. So I want to improve our English skills each other with blogs. If you are interested in, please come and comment on our blogs.
I like Hugh Grant, too!! Did you see "Love actually"? It is my favorite movie. I will see this movie "Music and Lyrics".