Thursday, January 24, 2008

My favorite video


Hi, everyone. I’m Ryosuke.
How’s your work for the final exam?
This time, I would like to introduce one of my favorite video trailer from you tube.
I really like to search around with funny videos in there.
The title is called ‘’Simpsons Movie’’
Yes, it’s one of the famous American animation and I’ve went to watch it during the
Winter vacation.
It was really funny for me. Please step your way to the theater to know the story.
I hope this trailer can make you laugh and relax for the final exam.
Ryosuke

3 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Ryosuke. I didn't know that you love funny movies like this. It was soooooo funny and I want to share it with my friends or family. Maybe my older brother would love it. I surely think so. However, I wondered why he is so strong in spite of he struck many heavy things. Why??!! Besides, I could know nothing about the story!!!!!! What's that mean?? I guess, maybe it means I have to go to the teater right now...no, after the exam. Thank you for introducing this nice movie.

Thomas Pals said...

Hey Ryosuke,
The Simpsons is a great TV show. My wife and I watch it all the time. I have not seen the movie though. Did you start watching the Simpsons when you were in the U.S.?

KUMI said...

Hello, my name is Kumi. Nice to meet you!! I am a student of Yamanashi university. I also like such a funny movie, of course Simpsons. And I like Disney movies, too!! They are soooo cute and funny. So please tell me other such funny movies you know. And please come and comment our own blogs!