Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bruce Almighty

"

Hello! I'm Minori taking EDC grade2. How are you doing? Are you ready for final exam?? I have not yet... I have to prepare from now on.

This time, I want to introduce you funny movie from the youtube. This is from the movie"Bruce Almighty" starring Jim Carrey. He is so nice and this movie is soooooooooooooo FUNNY!! Have you ever seen it? I really recommend you to watch it because if you are bad feeling, you will be happy and even when you are happy, you will be more happy.

Bruce, he was a ordinary man, but one day he got all God's power. He use it only for his desires. Maybe you can guess what will happen in the end. If you know the story about Bible, you can enjoy more.



I picked the funny seen from the movie.

If you thought this is funny, please watch the whole movie!


Please enjoy it and good luck for your final exam!

2 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Minori☆
I haven't watched this movie before. It's so funny movie!!!!!
I think Iwill laugh whenever I watch this movie. I want to watch whole of this movie!!
Thank you for your recommendation of such a funny movie(^-^)♪
Yuri

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Minori,
I think "Bruce Almighty" is really funny too. I didn't know you had this sense of humor. What other comedies do you like?