Sunday, January 20, 2008

My hobby

Hi, I'm Mai.
Recently, I am addicted to making accessories! I made some accessories in winter vacation, so I want to introduce my works.



This is my first works! Making clip-on earring is easy to make for beginners. I am beginner, so I started to make this. Implements that I used was pliers, metal fittings of clip-on earring, fasteners and ornament.



Secondly, I changed the ornament and made this. The merit of making accessories is that it is cheaper than buying accessories!!



Third, I made this necklace. It is difficult for me to make this necklace, but making something is very fun and it is good for a change of pace. Choosing the ornament is also fun to me. I used metal fitting between the bead and ornament.


This is the enlarged picture.



I made this bracelet by the surplus ornaments. Making clip-on earring and bracelet is very easy, so I think you can enjoy making accessories,too!!

3 comments:

Kanako said...

Hi! I am one of Yamanashi University Students. I also love to make accessory with beads. Even though I don't make accessory recently because of time pressure, I have made accessory for my cell phone. Dring making accessory, I can deeply be absorb in making it. Your pictures makes me want to make accessory!

suac edc students said...

Hi, Mai. You have a good hobby! I saw you wearing one of them, and it suited you nicely. I think you can even sell them at a free market or a bazaar.
Miki

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Mai - my wife also makes her own accessories. Her hobby makes me happy because it is cheaper for her to make her own accessories than for me to buy them.