Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hi, I am Saori

This year, I became 20 years old, so I dressed kimono (^u^)


☆On January 2, 2008☆


I went to hair salon early morning on that day.
I had my hair put up, and I had my face made up there.

I dressed long-sleeved kimono. The kimono was heavy and tight..., so I got tired (>_<)

After dressing, I had my photograph taken by a photographer!


In the afternoon, I went to Toyohashi, Aichi Prefecture with my family by Shinkansen. We visited my aunt's house. I took picture with my mother and aunts.


My aunt has a male dog. His name is 'Kick'.
He does not bark at people.

He is very gentle and cute, so I love him very much
(^^


☆On January 14, 2008☆

That day was Coming of Age Day ^o^

I attended the ceremony♪♪
I met many my old friends and junior high school teachers at the ceremony. \(^o^)/

After the ceremony, I went to a class reunion party.

And...


I chatted, and
chatted, and chatted with my old friends for 6 hours!!!
It was very happy and unforgettable day for me (^v^)






1 comment:

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Saori,

Thanks for the great photos of your family, friends, and cute dog. Your kimono was very beautiful.

It sounds like you had a great time on coming of age day with your friends. I would love to get together with my friends. I envy you.