Monday, March 23, 2009

Tokyo Marathon

Hi, I'm Takahiro .
Yesterday, I watched TOKYO MARATHON on TV.
Ten thousands of people, including some professional runners took part in the race!!
Many of them seemed to enjoy running!!



What was the most interesting in for me was whether who won the race,

especially the part of men because the race is the selection for World Athletics held in Berlin this summer!!

I cheered on some runners who have run in the Hakone ekiden, but their running were not better than I expected... . However, they were very cool !!!


In additon, Matsumura Kunihiro, a Japanese comedian fell into stopping his lung and heart on the way, which was disappointed... and made me think about the difficulty of running.

In the last, this week has some important games-WBC and Soccer Worldcup qualification and so on.
I wish both Japan teams will win.

See you again

No comments: