Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring is coming!



Hi, everyone. I'm Yumika from EDC2. Spring is coming!! but still cold. How is your spring vacation? I'm really enjoying the vacation, but I'm dying because of hay fever:-(. So, I have to take medicine everyday... I hate hay fever!
Except for hay fever. My spring vacation is fabulous:-). I went to Hamamatsu castle park with my old friends. We met a old man and his dog at there. We talked almost one hour with him and he was a really nice person. Also, his dog is beautiful and clever. It was really nice meeting.

I want to go there again when cherry trees are in full bloom. Maybe the Ohanami season is the end of March I think. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

I will go to Fuji on March 25th with my friends. I'm so excited and I can't wait!

Enjoy your spring vacation!!!

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Hi. This is Soichi.
I'm suffered from hayfever too. Spring is tough for me.
I thought the second picture is an ad of Softbank.