Thursday, March 5, 2009

AUSTRALIA 1






Hi, Everyone! I'm Yumika from EDC2. How is your spring vacation?
My spring vacation is really nice so far. I went to Australia for 2 weeks to see my friend. It was really exciting and so much fun. I went to Canberra and Sydney.

In Canberra, I stayed at my friend's place. My friend and his family was really nice and kind. Canberra is the capital of Australia and so beautiful place. I visited the Parliament and High court of Australia. They were nice.
Also, I looked around my friend's university with my friend. It was so huge and cool!

In the afternoon, I could see kangaroos near my friend's house. I was so impressed. They are so cute. I could see many animals and birds everywhere.
In the night, I went to a bar. It was really nice place. I met a lot of people and many small band played there.

I met lots of really nice people and I had great time with them.

No comments: