Monday, March 2, 2009

Disney Land

Hi, everyone.
I'm Natsuki from EDC2.

I went to Tokyo Disney Land with my friend on February 23.
It rained the day, so I felt really cold.

We tried a lot of rides. For example, Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean. These are so interesting things for me. My most favorite ride is Space Mountain, so we tried it two times.


Disney Resort have many souvenir and they are so cute. I bought many things for my family and friends.

I had a good time and I want to go there again.










3 comments:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Natsuki!
How have you been?
You had very good time in TDL!wow
I haven't been there sice I was a high school student.
However, I got two ticket when my family bought a new tv last Sunday!
I hope I can go.
Anyway, I'm glad to hear that!
Have a nice vacation!

Kasumi

yukino said...

I'm also going to go Disneyland on next Wednesday! I'm looking forward to go. Let's talking about Disnyland in April!!

Yukino

Anonymous said...

Yukino,
That is such a great thing that you are going to Disneyland. Yes! Let's talk about your trip in April when you get back.
Sasha